discuss - [opennic-discuss] .OZ T1 unexpected downtime

[opennic-discuss] .OZ T1 unexpected downtime

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] .OZ T1 unexpected downtime
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:20:49 +1000

My apologies to all, the .OZ T1 is currently experiencing some
unscheduled, unexpected and definitely unforeseen downtime which every
measure is being taken to remedy.

It shouldn't be for much longer, and I apologise for any inconvenience.

I will be putting procedures in place to ensure that the likelihood of
this happening again is virtually nil.

--
Martin C.