discuss - [opennic-discuss] Hello everyone!

[opennic-discuss] Hello everyone!

  • From: David Marner <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Hello everyone!
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 19:24:57 +0200

Hello everyone,

me and a friend are currently working on getting a Tier 1 server into the OpenNIC system. It's not up for vote, yet. We are currently gathering informations and all the help we can get to put this into action. Our plans include adding a new top level domain to OpenNIC:

.otaku

For those of you that are not familiar with japanese culture: Otaku discribes the common Anime (Animated TV Series) Collector/Fan. We wish to provide a TLD for all the fans of anime around the world.

I personally am what you would call an otaku and hence i'd love to see this happen.

Best regards to all of you,
David Marner
yas-online.net