discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Unused Mailing Lists

Re: [opennic-discuss] Unused Mailing Lists

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Unused Mailing Lists
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:43:13 -0600

On 12/20/2012 10:39 AM, Martin C wrote:
I agree. I have no idea why it was deemed it needed its own list.
Perhaps to not be distracting to the recipients of this list, but it's
all OpenNIC related, so I didn't see a problem with it.

You can delete that list if you like. All it's members are probably all
here anyway.

If not, they aren't really that important ;)