discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New Opennic tld proposal: .ibu

Re: [opennic-discuss] New Opennic tld proposal: .ibu

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New Opennic tld proposal: .ibu
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:09:23 +0100

Hi again:

I forget to say that you can register .ibu domains
(free first year, ten IBUs per year after if you are not ibu1000 nodes,
and allways free for ibu1000 nodes) at:

http://registro.ibu

Also, you can create your personal account (or many accounts as you
want, but only
one with ibu1000 right) in these experimental servers:

http://sindeuda.org
http://ibu1000.net
http://trinke.ibu

Thanks and good food to all...