discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC wallpaper

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC wallpaper

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC wallpaper
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:20:57 +0000

> I think we really could use some promotion

Yes, me too and I have wondered about making as many graphical items as
we can come up with that gives OpenNIC a visual presence. In that
respect, giving away wallpaper and getting it as widely distributed as
possible could achieve this.

I'm sure it's been talked about before, maybe even done, but also T
shirts and other items, though not just tat for the sake of it.

What do people think?

Oh and is anyone using the wallpaper I did? Martin C said it was too
dark, so I will be fixing that and updating the download. All
(constructive) feedback welcome.

Peter