discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC wallpaper

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC wallpaper

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC wallpaper
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:47:35 +0000

> I'd definitely use some wallpapers at home and work, and I could explain
> to my coworkers a bit about OpenNIC.

That would be great, it's kinda what I had in mind... you use the
wallpaper, they see it and hopefully it draws their attention and then
they ask what OpenNIC is, thus opening up the door for some DNS
enlightenment! :-)

> so I think it would be a great conversation starter.

Exactly!

See here then; http://sweetdemon.geek/archives/176

> but I think some dark and
> light variations of wallpapers is a good idea since everyone has
> different preferences about what they like.

Here is the updated lighter version; http://sweetdemon.geek/archives/194

Thanks for the feedback! I will work on other ideas over the next few days.

Peter