discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The .neo zone appears to be dead

Re: [opennic-discuss] The .neo zone appears to be dead

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The .neo zone appears to be dead
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:24:05 -0600

Again, this is another reason why I've been trying to move to a central registrar database -- even if the admin disappears, we still have full access to the important data.

This is pretty typically how it goes... We see if anyone is even still interested in the TLD, and if not it gets removed.  Considering the lack of registered domains in that zone, it doesn't seem likely that it will survive.