discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] Soft Launch: dotPirate
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:38:14 -0400
There are still some bugs in the system, which affect not only dotPirate but
.parody and .oss, but I feel comfortable now officially “launching” dotPirate
for general use. You can now register domains and they /should/ be available
shortly after that (It takes roughly 5 minutes to be pushed to the T1 and
then it’s however long it takes for the T2s to deliver it).
* Self / Simple / Full — This is a bug in the software. We are looking to fix
* Not fully mobile friendly - the site is responsive, but it’s not as great
as I would like it.
* Cacheing - Sometimes on http://dotpirate.org you will find that you
register a domain and then it doesn’t immediately show up. That’s because of
cacheing. You can either wait a few minutes, or if you are impatient like me
just use http://direct.dotpirate.org but please just use it to check to make
sure your domain went through. If 100 people were all using
direct.dotpirate.org it will make the site slower for other people.
I am sure there are more but thats about it.
There will also be a separate email sent to the operators list.
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
- [opennic-discuss] Soft Launch: dotPirate, Travis McCrea, 04/08/2014
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Soft Launch: dotPirate, BlockAid DNS, 04/08/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.