discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [TM] Re: Galium - Updated domain registration software

Re: [opennic-discuss] [TM] Re: Galium - Updated domain registration software

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [TM] Re: Galium - Updated domain registration software
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 17:35:26 -0600

The root zone I am building has all of the opennic and newnations TLDs in place before dnssec signs the zone.  I believe we should have a full chain of trust once everything in complete -- NS0 signs the root zone, each TLD signs their own zone, and so on.  Unless I'm misunderstanding how this works?