discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC SMTP Relay

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC SMTP Relay

  • From: Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC SMTP Relay
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:38:48 -0500

I know at some point someone was having a domain that converted
OpenNIC domains to <domain>.<opennic-tld>.<someicanndomain>.com for
passing emails between them. But that kind of defeats the purpose of
having OpenNIC domains and I don't think it's being used anymore.

- CR

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Kevin Holly [Fusl]