discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] The polls are now open, please read

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] The polls are now open, please read

  • From: Oleg Khovayko <khovayko AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] The polls are now open, please read
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:08:04 -0500

As I understand, voting period ends, voting is closed right now, and no more votes accepted.
Can you release to the public official ballot results?

Thanks,
Oleg

Brian Koontz wrote:
Voting is now open for the following issues:

1. Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation

2. Future of the .ing TLD

3. Peering with EmerCoin

The ballot is here:

http://www.opennicproject.org/vote-regarding-peering-emercoin-future-ing-tld-establishment-opennic-foundation/

Please note you *must* be registered on the www.opennicproject.org site to
vote. The polls will close in one week as determined by the time of the
ballots being posted (which occurred a few minutes ago).

Also, note that you will *only* see the number of votes cast for your vote
choice *after* you submit your ballot. I will leave it as a mental
exercise to figure out what the other option vote count is.

Thanks for participating in OpenNIC democracy.

--Brian