discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Adding new TLD domain for Liberland

Re: [opennic-discuss] Adding new TLD domain for Liberland

  • From: Oleg Khovayko <khovayko AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Adding new TLD domain for Liberland
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:27:51 -0400

Maybe, you can use existing TLD "*.lib" from emercoin project?
This is good suffix, LIB ->Liberland!

EmerCoin supports free distributed decentralized DNS, see details here:
http://emercoin.com/DNS_and_Name-Value_Storage

In addition, EmerCoin DNS already has peering into OpenNIC system,
see details here:
http://emercoin.com/2015-01-15-EmerCoin_Peering_Agreement_with_OpenNIC

As result, whole infrastructure already exists, tested and works.

You needed just download wallet here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/emercoin/files/
and register/maintain your *.lib domains.

If you needed initial EMC for experiments, ask me with your payment address,
I will send you 10EMCs for free.

More EMCs you can mine on https://pool.emercoin.com/, or buy
https://www.livecoin.net
or
http://emercoin.com/EMC_test_exchange

delphi4u AT gmail.com wrote:
Hi!

Since the Free Republic of Liberland has been recently formed in Europe it is
unlikely the country will have ICANN assigned TLD soon, so I'm willing to help
them by setting up a domain server.

I was thinking about .ld for TLD of Liberland.

From equipment I have RPI2 (with BIND9 installed) and large enough USB drive
and 30Mb/s internet connection.

Is there anything else that I nead, or what is now the procedure of creating
new TLD?

Thanks,
Connector

More about Liberland: