discuss - [opennic-discuss] Adding new TLD domain for Liberland

[opennic-discuss] Adding new TLD domain for Liberland

  • From: <delphi4u AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Adding new TLD domain for Liberland
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 16:33:18 +0000

Hi!

Since the Free Republic of Liberland has been recently formed in Europe it is
unlikely the country will have ICANN assigned TLD soon, so I'm willing to help
them by setting up a domain server.

I was thinking about .ld for TLD of Liberland.

From equipment I have RPI2 (with BIND9 installed) and large enough USB drive
and 30Mb/s internet connection.

Is there anything else that I nead, or what is now the procedure of creating
new TLD?

Thanks,
Connector

More about Liberland: