discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] EMC - peering problem - UPDATE

Re: [opennic-discuss] EMC - peering problem - UPDATE

  • From: "mike" <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] EMC - peering problem - UPDATE
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 15:29:13 -0500

I'm sorry guys, I'll move OpenNICWizard to github as soon as I get a chance, I've been meaning to do it for quite a while, finally created my github account, that was about as far as I got....
I will be moving that stuff over shortly....I'll try to get a few outstanding fixes into it while I'm at it...

--Mike