discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Web hosting

Re: [opennic-discuss] Web hosting

  • From: Jiří Barouš <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Web hosting
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:20:31 +0200

As long as you can configure that domain for your hosting (in a virtualhost and the like) you will be fine. A good hosting won't limit this, but I'm sure there are some that even require you to use their DNS. So I guess better ask their tech support first.

Oh and personally I'd suggest (if you are fine with /learning/ Linux server configuration) to get a VPS where you can do anything you want. Perhaps even host a T2 server ;-)