discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New Tier2 server page being tested

Re: [opennic-discuss] New Tier2 server page being tested

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New Tier2 server page being tested
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:13:05 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx3.sourpuss.net D7EAA2D402

Actually something like that could be implemented.  I run a report to generate the reliability stats every 6 hours, it would make more sense to store that kind of data in LDAP, then it would be easy to have other programs pick up those stats for display.