discuss - [opennic-discuss] intro

[opennic-discuss] intro

  • From: Donarski <bryan AT donarski.us>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] intro
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 00:23:05 -0600

Hi!
My name is Bryan Donarski. I have the username p3rlphr33k in IRC/website/list server. I will be getting my static IP setup next week and will be setting up a new DNS server. I hope to contribute to the cause with this new server. I am also interested in developing new features for the website to make it a little more user friendly. It took quite a bit of clicking around to get the new list server. The setup is not really straight forward for a new comer. I don't mean to offend, just trying to provide constructive criticism. I have a lot of background with servers, networking, and coding. Anyways, I look forward to dumping OpenDNS and building a good working relationship with OpenNICProject!

  • [opennic-discuss] intro, Donarski, 01/17/2016