discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [Vote] .o TLD Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] [Vote] .o TLD Proposal

  • From: joe williams <joethelilman AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [Vote] .o TLD Proposal
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 11:35:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Please get me off these random emails…

Who are you guys?

On 27 Nov 2016, at 3:50 am, Theo Bleier <me AT theos.space> wrote:

I vote yes.

On Nov 26, 2016 6:01 PM, <vv AT cgs.pw> wrote:
I think I see where the confusion is coming from.
There are two separate domains for OpenNIC and
they are not linked in this case.

One is opennicproject.org and the other is
wiki.opennicproject.org. The information about
how to create a TLD is here:

https://www.opennicproject.org/opennic-policies/creating-a-tld/

The information about voting, which is on the other
domain, is not linked from there. In fact it can be
found here:

http://wiki.opennicproject.org/OpenNICCharter

To me at least, that helps to clear up some of the
confusion. Splitting related information across two
domains seems to be the culprit here.

Regards,
        Ole