discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ICANN now has a .free gTLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] ICANN now has a .free gTLD

  • From: Simon Castano <netherland-office AT liberland.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: discuss-request AT lists.opennicproject.org, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ICANN now has a .free gTLD
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 12:44:48 +0100

Agreed with the below.

1. Bring this up with Amazon and see if they have any interest in playing nicely
2. Prepare to move .free OpenNIC domains to an alternate TLD
3. Eventually work with Amazon to have OpenNIC .free domains registered under Amazon .free and/or move .free conflicting OpenNIC domains to an alternate OpenNIC TLD

Greetings,

---
Simon