discuss - Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

  • From: spaesani AT mail.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 12:31:53 +0300

i was asking someone else but since you are inquiring on the question, are you michel an adult or minor?

--
Sent from myMail for Android

Sunday, 08 January 2017, 03:19AM -05:00 from Michel Le Bihan michel AT lebihan.pl:

Is it important? What for?

Please note, that it is quite impolite to ask that, especially if you don't explain why it is important for you to know that...