discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:14:54 +0000

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn for the worse it appears. If you have something to say that is completely irrelevant to the conversation as some people have, could you start another thread or send a private email to the intended recipient?

I'd like to keep this thread on the topic of our plans for SSL in OpenNIC, for the sake of everyone else on the mailing list; instead of some ridiculous flame war.

Jonah