discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

  • From: vv AT cgs.pw
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 11:25:35 -0800

> is jonah argon of age or a minor.
> its pretty relevant.

No it is not. What is relevant is that he acts in
a mature manner, and you might also notice that he
can write well - something which takes years to learn.
In fact he can even format his email and contribute
coherently on a mailing list.

I realize you are not a native English speaker, but
that is no reason not to make your emails readable.
As for what is relevant here, what has become front
and centre is that you are acting like an asshole.

I'm familiar with that kind of behaviour because I've
participated in it on many occasions myself before
I grew up - at a surprisingly late age, :) unfortunately.
However it is never too late, and this might be an
opportunity for you to up the ante a little in that
department.

People here are not ganging up on you. There are no
cliques. This is just you throwing your toys out of
the pram because you made a mistake in understanding
what was going on earlier in the thread. That's OK.
There is no one without issues. You don't need to
apologize. But please do take this opportunity to just
lay back a little and clear your mind. This can be an
opportunity for you to learn about yourself and others
and get a little stronger. Your contributions here can
be valuable, but not if you're in the frame of mind
you're presently cultivating.

Regards,
Ole Juul