discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Need for a OpenNIC TLD CA
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 19:44:06 +0000

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 1:31 PM <spaesani AT mail.com> wrote:

As for the question the fact that John Hebbs  is hostile towards it brings into question John Hebbs and consequently Hebbs Networks abilities concerning IT. In fact so much so that John Hebbs and consequently Hebb Networks can not only not be relied in for security or privacy Hebb Networks would be considered and now is considered rogue and hostile towards users' security and privacy

I believe this is a good example of a logical non sequitur. His so called hostility (according to you, which I haven't noticed at all from him) has nothing to do with his skills in relation to IT work. I can't even comprehend where you could conjure such an argument from, it's frankly ridiculous.

Personal 'feelings' you have towards someone has no relationship to the quality of their work. You shouldn't insult other members of the community, especially the quality of work in their field, just because they disagree with you.

Jonah