discuss - [opennic-discuss] new tld

[opennic-discuss] new tld

  • From: JC <jc AT motorsports-x.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] new tld
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 08:53:20 -0600

As I have seen, it is necessary to reserve a domain name before someone else does.  However, I am not completely ready to start hosting my opennic dns server.  Would the community be opposed to me reserving a tld and sitting on it for a few weeks?  (i will expedite the opening of my t1/t2 server if you folks agree to let me reserve it now)

if so, I will send the required documentation this weekend.. if not then I can wait. No big deal.