Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] new tld

discuss AT

Subject: Discuss mailing list

List archive

Re: [opennic-discuss] new tld

Chronological Thread 
  • From: gp AT
  • To: discuss AT
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] new tld
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 19:30:24 +0000
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.9.2 C3B1C20336

Just wait a few weeks and then take the name.

First come first serve. If you meant .core then this conflict will have to be solved some other way anyway.

On 2017-02-03 14:53, JC wrote:
As I have seen, it is necessary to reserve a domain name before
someone else does. However, I am not completely ready to start
hosting my opennic dns server. Would the community be opposed to me
reserving a tld and sitting on it for a few weeks? (i will expedite
the opening of my t1/t2 server if you folks agree to let me reserve it

if so, I will send the required documentation this weekend.. if not
then I can wait. No big deal.

You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page