discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Brutalent <brutalent AT email.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 21:34:42 +0200

The ORK project is not vulnerable from DDoS attacks. We have a custom server with the communication of blockchain. Soon we launch a web test for valuate this technology. Thanks.

Aside from the regular discussion about ORK, I saw this article come up today about  startup developing their own blockchain internet domains.  It does sound like an interesting concept if it can get off the ground...

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/economy/article/2113521/new-internet-looks-keep-user-data-away-tech-giants-and-bypass