discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 14:07:15 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us 5ADA62D522

Out of seven questions I asked, this is the only one you answered?  If you can't answer more than one question in an email then you're not taking this seriously.  And why did you put your reply here under a new discussion rather than replying to the email where I posted the questions?  That's just bad manners.

Regarding your answer about DDoS attacks... if you think your server is not vulnerable then you really know nothing about the internet or running a server.