discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Is the mailing list broken?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Is the mailing list broken?

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: opennic AT ned-ludd.com, OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Is the mailing list broken?
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 00:05:31 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx5.sourpuss.net 91DE22D688

Looking at the discuss there were six emails through February, but yeah I haven't seen anything since March except from Sympa itself.

However I think you sent your email to the address for requesting subscription changes so I'm adding the correct address and we can see if anything shows up on the list...