discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Clarification of voting rules

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Clarification of voting rules

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Clarification of voting rules
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:29:27 -0400 (EDT)

Over 50% i think is already in place, we decided that a while ago when we
voted on Jonah's proposals.

I support your idea of "a tie would result in the status quo being
preserved." but forcing yea/nay for every situation is inefficient and long.
(I mentioned choosing a replacement for .free as one of those situations.)

Perhaps yea/nay should be assumed in all cases unless the voting process is
described in the proposal.

--

-Dan Q