discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Clarification of voting rules

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Clarification of voting rules

  • From: Amunak <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Clarification of voting rules
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:24:51 +0200

This is actually a good point. Nothing prevents us from using alternate systems to reach a compromise (in this case the reintroduction period length) - even without a "no" option (or at most in the first round to gather opinions of the other side), and then after reaching it making a proper yes/no vote where you vote for either approving the compromise or not.