discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals

Re: [opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals

  • From: Amunak <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:15:57 +0200

I would personally vote for such proposal if I felt like the vote  was fair. But I abstained  because it was clear that in the current vote format it  could not rerally win.

Also I'm slightly opposed to adding more rules that would just add buerocracy without much other effect, but that's another thing.