discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Invalidate previous votes

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Invalidate previous votes

  • From: Philipp Schafft <lion AT lion.leolix.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Invalidate previous votes
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 06:33:15 +0000

Good morning,

On Tue, 2018-08-07 at 14:34 -0400, Daniel Quintiliani wrote:
> Could you please translate those words into English?

No, as:
* Wolfsheim is a proper name, so it can not be translated, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsheim_(band)
* "Kartoffelsalat" can not be translated to yes nor no. In a
democratic vote what I choose to vote for most be taken
literally and must in no event be alters or translated.
Therefore I will not even try to translate it.

With best regards,