discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] FRX update 18122600

Re: [opennic-discuss] FRX update 18122600

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] FRX update 18122600
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 12:24:26 -0600

Now that I think about it, I think it will be a good idea to
interconnect with dn42 (.dn42) and also tor (.onion) as "on purpose"
bridges for the user.

Will have to figure out the logic.  Probably have supernodes (not
necessarily the www supernodes and perhaps preferably not) on the FRX
network that will interconnect and bridge (probably transparent,
although maybe not) those subnets.  Probably by way of some select on
the edge router of the user (whether their VM or their SoC device.
 Could set up a nanomsg app for the person to turn these "services" on
or off on their edge.

Kevin