discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Philipp Schafft <lion AT lion.leolix.org>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] Decommission of v4.fellig.org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:02:06 +0000
after many years of joy and few tears, today I announce the decommission
of our dear friend v4.fellig.org.
v4.fellig.org was part of our central infrastructure, home of many
people and projects over the past seven years. However even good friends
age over time and it is now time to make space for the next generation.
With v4.fellig.org going, v7.fellig.org is joining the team of our
servers. v7.fellig.org will take most tasks from v4.fellig.org.
We kindly ask you to update all your records if any:
; v4.fellig.org, OLD:
ns12.ns.ph2network.org has address 220.127.116.11
ns12.ns.ph2network.org has IPv6 address 2a01:4f8:221:1e01::5:2
; v7.fellig.org, NEW:
ns16.ns.ph2network.org has address 18.104.22.168
ns16.ns.ph2network.org has IPv6 address 2a01:4f8:221:1e01::21:2
We'll keep v4.fellig.org running at least until 2020-06-26T12:00Z to
provide for smooth transition.
With best regards,
erster Vorsitzender des Fellig e.V.
chairman of Fellig e.V.
[opennic-discuss] Decommission of v4.fellig.org,
Philipp Schafft, 06/18/2020
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Decommission of v4.fellig.org, Timothy Rogers, 06/26/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.