discuss - [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

[opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

  • From: Rouben <rouben AT rouben.net>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 19:10:57 -0400

It seems like the operators of the .pirate TLD are MIA? I think originally this TLD was operated by the Canadian Pirate Party, which is now largely defunct.

I’d like to take over the .pirate TLD operations. What would that take? Would anyone else be interested in taking over? Are the original overseers/operators still on this list and would like to chime in?

Rouben
--
Rouben