discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

  • From: "teamcoltra AT gmail.com" <teamcoltra AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:40:47 -0700

Hey everyone,

Jeff largely took over the registration process of dotPirate but I would guess I'm still the one who "owns" it, though admittedly have been highly neglectful. Basically the last time this conversation came up I said I would do better about getting it more operational and such, but then never followed up on that promise. That's a failure on my part and I am sorry to the community. I'm comfortable someone else taking over this with the community's approval over whoever takes over it next. That or retire it.

Travis McCrea
http://www.travismccrea.com
USA: 1(206) 552-8728 / CAN: 1(604) 500-4524

Studies show trees live longer when they are not cut down.
Please do not print this email unless you really have to.