discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Tier 2 servers fall

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Tier 2 servers fall

  • From: Lennart Seitz <mail AT lseitz.de>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Tier 2 servers fall
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 14:21:36 +0100

Hi Tim,

I’m also interested why server been removed and can assure you that at
least mine were running the entire time (e.g. no 48 hours downtime in a
row), also the amount of servers seem unreasonable high for this kind of
removal.

The list had similar problems in the past, maybe the webserverlist
itself was offline and falsely diagnosed T2 as offline?

Regards,
Lennart

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,