discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] State of .chan?

  • From: Isa Smienk <isa AT woof.tech>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: anton AT sijanec.eu
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] State of .chan?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:59:53 +0100

Hi,

> What do you mean by being the hosting company? Do you manage domain
> registrations and have the master authoritative server?

I've been responsible for hosting the VMs the domain registrations and
authoritative server are on. I think I may have had credentials to them at
some point, but I highly doubt anyone has logged into these machines in
years.
For what it's worth, I can give myself access to these machines to migrate
them, but I don't know much about their current state or how to do a
migration to someone else.

I basically need someone who I can trust, give access to the machines so they
can migrate what's needed and from that point on will host this TLD. The
sooner I can get these machines migrated, the sooner I can discontinue the
hypervisor they're on. It's about the only VM remaining on said machine.

Let me know.

Kind regards,
Isa