discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
List archive
Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down
- From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2026 06:51:55 -0600
Hmm for some reason this email is marked as being sent on the 23rd, but it didn't actually reach the mail server until the 27th (yesterday). Not sure what is happening there?
As for renewing .dyn entries... OK I'll look into it today. In the meantime, can you tell me which domain name(s) you are trying to renew? I can get into the database and update manually.
On 9/23/26 15:44, Armin Tüting wrote:
Hello,
I'm unable to update .dyn with below command
curl
"https://api.opennicproject.org/ddns/armin-tueting.dyn?user=${USER}&auth=${TOKEN}
"
After 28 days I need to reregister......
Whitelisting - the url isn't found either.
Thanks for providing alternate DNS.
Regards,
Armin.
--------
You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
-
[opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down,
Armin Tüting, 09/23/2026
-
Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down,
Jeff Taylor, 09/28/2026
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down, Armin Tüting, 09/28/2026
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down, Jeff Taylor, 09/28/2026
-
Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down,
Jeff Taylor, 09/28/2026
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.