Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down

discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org

Subject: Discuss mailing list

List archive

Chronological Thread  
  • From: Armin Tüting <armin.tueting+ml AT tueting-online.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:35:55 +0200

On Mon, 2026-09-28 at 06:51 -0600, Jeff Taylor wrote:
> Hmm for some reason this email is marked as being sent on the 23rd,
> but
> it didn't actually reach the mail server until the 27th (yesterday). 
> Not sure what is happening there?
No glue, I'm afraid.

>
> As for renewing .dyn entries...  OK I'll look into it today.  In the
> meantime, can you tell me which domain name(s) you are trying to
> renew? 
armin-tueting.dyn
tueting-online.dyn

> I can get into the database and update manually.
>
>
> On 9/23/26 15:44, Armin Tüting wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm unable to update .dyn with below command
> >
> > curl
> > "
> > https://api.opennicproject.org/ddns/armin-tueting.dyn?user=${USER}&a
> > uth=${TOKEN}
> > "
> > After 28 days I need to reregister......
> >
> > Whitelisting - the url isn't found either.
> >
> > Thanks for providing alternate DNS.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Armin.
> >
> >
> > --------
> > You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
> > You may unsubscribe by emailing
> > discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
>
>
>
> --------
> You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
> You may unsubscribe by emailing
> discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org


--
Armin Tüting -- mailto:armin.tueting AT tueting-online.com
08E6 0CBD 0453 9FAD 37A8 230C 39F7 42DD 26EC A6F0



Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page