Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down

discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org

Subject: Discuss mailing list

List archive

Chronological Thread  
  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Updating dyn or whitelist won't work - API interface down
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:17:12 -0600

I suspect you need to take a look at your script, you are literally sending the values USER and TOKEN to the server.  Found this in the logs...
GET /ddns/armin-tueting.dyn?user=$%7BUSER%7D&auth=$%7BTOKEN%7D HTTP/1.1

However on top of that, it looks like the front-end server stopped passing API requests to the back-end server about 9 hours ago. Trying to get that checked out.


On 9/23/26 15:44, Armin Tüting wrote:
Hello,

I'm unable to update .dyn with below command

curl
"https://api.opennicproject.org/ddns/armin-tueting.dyn?user=${USER}&auth=${TOKEN}
"
After 28 days I need to reregister......

Whitelisting - the url isn't found either.

Thanks for providing alternate DNS.

Regards,
Armin.


--------
You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org




Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page