discuss - [opennic-discuss] Uploading websites to OpenNIC domains

[opennic-discuss] Uploading websites to OpenNIC domains

  • From: "Michael G. Holmes" <michaelholmes AT ns.sympatico.ca>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Uploading websites to OpenNIC domains
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:25:16 -0400

Hello,

I am new and not server savvy - but I can operate in other programs. I do feel strongly about OpenNic and would like to contribute. The best way I can think of is to write an OpenNIC Wiki article on how to upload and manage web pages on OpenNIC. First, I have to figure out how to do that. I propose that you folks on the mailing list help me get some basics figured out and I will write a clear and comprehensive guide for current and future OpenNIC users. I am familiar with FTP and Dreamweaver. I could figure out Joomla! and share me experience with new users.

The need for clear communication is also apparent on the introductory pages of opennicproject.org. I might be convinced to work on this project as well. I have some graphic ability in Adode Illustrator and Photoshop - so I'll toss that into the mix too.

All the very best,

Michael