discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Technical Problems

Re: [opennic-discuss] Technical Problems

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Technical Problems
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:29:25 -0700

I have not heard of that one before, but you will find bind9 in apt as well. It's easy to set up and gives you a great set of tools to work with. Plus bind has features specifically designed to avoid dns hijacking (its been a huge problem over the last few years). I can't vouch for any other dns software because I've never had to use anything else.