discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Update to T1/T2 test page

Re: [opennic-discuss] Update to T1/T2 test page

  • From: Zach Gibbens <infocop411 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Update to T1/T2 test page
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:02:27 -0500

Your Welcome, that you for helping my server not fail ;-)

Your Script has come in handy in adding a lot of the new Tier 2's
lately, I've been checking with your script when adding new tier 2
servers (and ran it locally for a consistency check, which helped
further figure out an error on one T2, it was apparently IPv6 only)

So I think with this change, you've covered the only two error's I've
noticed with new T2's lately) which will make it an even bigger help