discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] LAST CHANCE - Notice of .oss and .parody domain removals

Re: [opennic-discuss] LAST CHANCE - Notice of .oss and .parody domain removals

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] LAST CHANCE - Notice of .oss and .parody domain removals
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:54:34 -0700

This is your last-minute warning... If you have an OSS or PARODY domain name, and you have not renewed that domain via the web interface at http://opennic.oss/domain/ or alternatively emailed me to request an extension, all expired domains are going to be removed next week.

Your domain MUST have an expiration date beyond 2011.02.01. All domains that have expired will be considered as abandoned, and will no longer be retained.

If you are having trouble with your login, please email me directly and I will help you access your domains.