discuss - [opennic-discuss] Tier2 proposal and TLD proposal !

[opennic-discuss] Tier2 proposal and TLD proposal !

  • From: Cédric <origin AT killy.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Tier2 proposal and TLD proposal !
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 20:48:48 +0100

Hi OpenNIC team,

First, let me present myself. I'm a system and network administrator working
in a great health institution in France (at Nantes, in Britain, West side of
France).

I have two proposal for you :
- I would like to enable 2 of my dedicated servers in the Tier2 DNS listing
of OpenNIC public forwarders and resolvers. they are already set-up (I hope
"well" set-up ;) )
- I would like to propose you a new OpenNIC top-level domain : .BZH (the zone
is already enabled in the two servers)

In fact, some friends (also working in IT departments) and I, are in the
process off writing all the stuff requested by your organization to get a
complete "package" for an eligible TLD.

But, to sum up the .BZH : it's a "regional" TLD to promote and serve the
Britain French Region, also well known by the frenchies with the 3 letters
"BZH", contraction of "Breizh", the official name of this region in Britain
language (we also have a regional language for hundred of years).

I hope you'll gratly received these two proposal.

Thanks a lot for the time take reading my poor english,
Regards,

Cédric, France