discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of the BZH zone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of the BZH zone

  • From: Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of the BZH zone
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:55:57 -0700

I think this would be a good time to say:

If any member in here gets sued for protecting free speech, I will
personally donate up-to $500 for your legal battle*. DNS root servers
are the fundamental key to free speech and should be out of bounds by
law.

Contrary to what the United States believes, no one OWNS the internet...
it belongs to us.

*Terms and Conditions apply ;)