discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of the BZH zone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of the BZH zone

  • From: "Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados" <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of the BZH zone
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 01:58:48 +0000

I agree with that two.

We need more interesting .tlds

--
Ing. Alejandro M.
-----------------------
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
-----------------------
ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
-----------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
Sender: discuss-bounces AT lists.opennicproject.org
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:45:40
To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>

Of course the other proposals each have their own chance of being accepted.
We
do not have a limited number of openings for TLDs, so its not like removing
this
TLD would create a slot for a new TLD to fill. The discussion for the BZH
zone
is simply to remove support for something that apparently was never used.
I'm
actually considering a vote for dropping .parody as well... its rarely been
used, and while I do like the premise for it, I can't see keeping it around
if
there is no interest (there are currently only two registered domains, and I
haven't checked to see if either has any activity).