discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Beginning test to reclaim confiscated domains

Re: [opennic-discuss] Beginning test to reclaim confiscated domains

  • From: Mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Beginning test to reclaim confiscated domains
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:44:20 -0500

On 12/20/2011 05:27 PM, Dustin Minnich wrote:
> I'm glad people are talking about this. This is a great idea and something
> that we or somebody else will need to do to ensure that the internet stays
> free and open.
>
> I do have some concerns about this original implementation plan though:
>
> 1) As Brian stated, incorporation would be nice and a statement from EFF or
> a legal precedence citation would go a long way to make the T2 operators
> more willing to participate.

[clip]

Ditto, very important topic, probably one of the top 5 or so of most
important topics if you'd ask me.

You can count me in as a participating T2 op. I can't contribute much to
the development as I'm already up to my neck in deadlines, but I if you
need testers and things like this, count me in.

--Mike