discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Minimum hardware spec' for a T2?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Minimum hardware spec' for a T2?

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Minimum hardware spec' for a T2?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:00:32 -0600

I believe that people haven't used it in the past because it can't slave the dns.opennic.glue zone.

I could be very very very wrong though.

On 2/17/2012 5:56 PM, Jacob Taylor wrote:
I see most people use or prefer bind... is there any reason not to use
unbound? It's a recursing resolver, which for t2 is what you want,
correct?

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados